Sunday, December 5, 2010

this is me.

This is me. My name is Amanda Lord. I am 21 years old and I am currently living surviving in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Its somewhere outside of Orlando, I am not too sure. I am coming to this blog site after fleeing another famous site. 
My relationship status is confusing, and thats why I made this page. I wanted it to be a place where a certain, very important, somebody could come and see my thoughts and how I am throughout each day. It is a place meant for two people. He and I. Other people are free to view it, but I doubt anyone would want to, or understand it if they could. 
I am madly in love. But as many people may know, love isnt all it takes. We are trying to figure out what is needed. Who we are. What we want. More questions that there are answers. But endless amounts of time on out hands. I am young, but I feel like an old soul. I feel like I have grown old with someone by my side. This is the first time in three years that I am unable to see him whenever I please. If i was not for technology, we would be invisible to one another. I am grateful for the life I had with him. I want it back,  better than ever. But we cant always get what we please. And I fear that my time may be out when it comes to being the apple of his eye.
I do not pray. But if I did, I would pray for redemption. And strength. And patience. All common things I fear I have lost along the way.



Time will tell.
I hope I make it through.
My name is Amanda, but in his eyes I am Manda, Denthead, lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment