Tuesday, December 28, 2010

im not going to lie.

my eye sight has been going downhill.

blurring. at the end of the day, things have halos around them.
ive also been seeing things in the corner of my eye.
not so much things, but more so movements.
that were never there.


my patience for people in general has been going down.
i dont care what people think.
i wear whatever, no makeup to the store. my hair a mess.
i want to look nice for myself. and you.


people make me sick.
facebook is a place to brag or seek pity of some sort.
if it was a place to have an actual conversation with substance, id stay.
photos of yourself taken on your new iphone 4 in the mirror of your mothers house.
declaring your relationship status to 645 strangers.
1435 photos of you getting wasted.

whatever.
i dont like the people i left. except a few. and it hurts.

take a step back and see that the people will never change.



whatever, im becoming something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment